Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

We hope you enjoy your visit to Bartiforums.com

Since 2005 we've been a place for Bart fans to come together, discuss the books and other things. Jonathan Stroud himself is also a member of our community and you have the chance to talk to him. All you need to do is register an account.

Once registering you'll have the ability to set up and customise your profile, and access the options to post replies. Registration is completely free. There are no costs for access to any part of our board.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features: (Advanced Login)

Username:   Password:
Hello there ~
Topic Started: Mar 8 2018, 10:56 PM (88 Views)
Hello there ~
It seems I am a tad late to the party, but I am here nonetheless.
I've had the books for ages, but never really gotten around to read them until now, which is sad cause they're really amazing. I'm really into rpg, have been for like ten years now, and have recently started an rp blog for the Bartimaeus Trilogy only to discover it seems like nobody else is active any longer. I am sad.
Anyway, you can an call me Nini. I am 28 years old and I work as an author of fantasy/horror books. I do hope there is hope for an old rp'er and that I can get some friends in this community as well! :D
It would be a pleasure!
Offline Profile _Quote Top
Hey there Iím also a fan. Could you link to your blog?
Offline Profile _Quote Top
1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Introductions · Next Topic »