Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome.

We hope you enjoy your visit to Bartiforums.com

Since 2005 we've been a place for Bart fans to come together, discuss the books and other things. Jonathan Stroud himself is also a member of our community and you have the chance to talk to him. All you need to do is register an account.

Once registering you'll have the ability to set up and customise your profile, and access the options to post replies. Registration is completely free. There are no costs for access to any part of our board.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features: (Advanced Login)

Username:   Password:
The Bartimaues Timeline; pff what even is time
Topic Started: Oct 8 2017, 02:21 AM (201 Views)
lacytoiletplungers
Mite
I was rereading the entire series for about the twenty millionth time, as one does, and I noticed something. According to the headings, Ptolemy died in 124 BCE. According to Bart, the third book happened 2,129 years later. That would mean that the events of Ptolemy's Gate happened in 2005. According to history, the glass palace was destroyed in 1936. Also according to history, the American revolution happened in the 1700s. So I'm just curious about that. How does the timeline work? How do all these things come together? Is it an alternate Universe? Am I missing something?

Thank you so much for writing these books, I've been in love with them since I was in fourth grade!
Burned and squashed to death in a silver vat of soup. There must be worse ways to go. But not many.
Offline Profile _Quote Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Submit Your Question · Next Topic »