Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome.

We hope you enjoy your visit to Bartiforums.com

Since 2005 we've been a place for Bart fans to come together, discuss the books and other things. Jonathan Stroud himself is also a member of our community and you have the chance to talk to him. All you need to do is register an account.

Once registering you'll have the ability to set up and customise your profile, and access the options to post replies. Registration is completely free. There are no costs for access to any part of our board.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features: (Advanced Login)

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
IRC Support
Topic Started: Jan 16 2010, 06:49 PM (11,617 Views)
Gladstone
Member Avatar

This topic is for providing support if you are having trouble with the integrated IRC/Chat system.

Please post the details of the problem you are experiencing here.
Offline Profile _Quote Top

Nero
Member Avatar
The Canadian
Due to school, my absence from the IRC I hope has been noticed greatly. =D

Who's been on lately?

Gladstone
Member Avatar

Quote:

This topic is for providing support if you are having trouble with the integrated IRC/Chat system.

*grumble*

FuzzyLobster
Member Avatar
Marid
Bwahaha.

To my knowledge, usually just Gladstone, Sentynel and DC. I'm on there very occasionally.
Posted Image

"Few injustices [can be] deeper than the denial of an opportunity to strive or even to hope, by a limit imposed from without, but falsely identified as lying within.
― Stephen Jay Gould

FOUNDER OF THE SAM THE BARMAN FANCLUB: QUOTE IN YOUR SIG TO JOIN

Sentynel
Member Avatar
Nothing But The Rain

Niranjana (n&b) comes on fairly regularly. Jen's been on quite a bit lately too.
Sentynel - Head Ninja, Admin, Keeper of the Ban Afrit, Official Forum Graphics Guy, and forum code debugger.
A still more glorious dawn awaits, not a sunrise, but a galaxy rise, a morning filled with 400 billion suns - the rising of the Milky Way

SevenPentacles
Member Avatar
Horla
I show up every once in awhile.
Edited by SevenPentacles, Jan 17 2010, 05:10 AM.
Posted Image

Captain Internets
Member Avatar
Marid
SevenPentacles
Jan 17 2010, 05:09 AM
I show up every once in awhile.
Posted Image
Posted Imagesentynel is gay

nathanielandbartimaeus
Member Avatar
Marid
I suppose Gladstone started the topic because I had problems with IRC chat yesterday.
Yeah, I come nearly daily. But when I mostly come, no one is there. I spend an hour there alone sometimes =p.
Asmoral comes too.
"If the bee disappears from the surface of the earth, man would have no more than four years to live. No more bees, no more pollination ... no more men!" - Einstein
"I like quoting Einstein. Know why? Because nobody dares contradict you." - Studs Terkel.
<@Ximenez> Sentynel: But i have a life? No. Qed.

FuzzyLobster
Member Avatar
Marid
That'd probably be when I'm at school or asleep, so I wouldn't have seen either of you. :(

Once exams are over I'll probably be there more; I've got to be on the computer a lot next semester for my chem course.
Edited by FuzzyLobster, Jan 17 2010, 01:31 PM.
Posted Image

"Few injustices [can be] deeper than the denial of an opportunity to strive or even to hope, by a limit imposed from without, but falsely identified as lying within.
― Stephen Jay Gould

nathanielandbartimaeus
Member Avatar
Marid
So, under the pretext of a chem course, you are going to come to Bartiforums?
You are just like me in that.
"If the bee disappears from the surface of the earth, man would have no more than four years to live. No more bees, no more pollination ... no more men!" - Einstein
"I like quoting Einstein. Know why? Because nobody dares contradict you." - Studs Terkel.

FuzzyLobster
Member Avatar
Marid
Mwahaha.

I... er... can get help with my homework from you guys? :D

Posted Image

― Stephen Jay Gould

nathanielandbartimaeus
Member Avatar
Marid
Oh sure. I am doing my second year B.Sc in Chem. I *should* know a lot. I will come to Bartiforums in the pretext of helping a friend.

FuzzyLobster
Member Avatar
Marid
Procrastinating is much more fun when done in groups. :D
Posted Image

― Stephen Jay Gould

rubberchickenben
Member Avatar
Marid
I'm studying for the same Chem course you will do next semester right now. ;(
I wish I were a cat-dragon

FuzzyLobster
Member Avatar
Marid
Heh heh heh.

Look on the bright side, I have to figure out most everything for it by myself. But Math and Art are my only real problems this semeseter.
Posted Image

― Stephen Jay Gould

2 users reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Problems & Suggestions · Next Topic »
  • Pages: