Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome.

We hope you enjoy your visit to Bartiforums.com

Since 2005 we've been a place for Bart fans to come together, discuss the books and other things. Jonathan Stroud himself is also a member of our community and you have the chance to talk to him. All you need to do is register an account.

Once registering you'll have the ability to set up and customise your profile, and access the options to post replies. Registration is completely free. There are no costs for access to any part of our board.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features: (Advanced Login)

Username:   Password:
Teh Pirate Thread
Topic Started: Mar 17 2006, 08:07 PM (1,619 Views)
Gladstone
Member Avatar

Yarr

:pirate: :pirate: :pirate: :pirate: :pirate:

This is teh official Pirate Thread, for pirates only, none of the Ninja freaks allowed here.

[Joke] WARNING: I will delete any posts that promote Ninjas stuff. [/Joke]

YARR

:pirate: :pirate: :pirate: :pirate: :pirate: :pirate: :pirate: :pirate:
Offline Profile _Quote Top

Sentynel
Member Avatar
Nothing But The Rain

No ninjas here. Honest.
Sentynel - Head Ninja, Admin, Keeper of the Ban Afrit, Official Forum Graphics Guy, and forum code debugger.
A still more glorious dawn awaits, not a sunrise, but a galaxy rise, a morning filled with 400 billion suns - the rising of the Milky Way

Mwamba
Member Avatar
dancing piranha
Yeah, it's great how pirates dress in all black and sneak around at night. I also love how stealthy, meditative, speedy, they can be. Oh wait, that's not pirates, huh? But it's not like I'm implicating anything...

:angel:
流口水的婊子和猴子的笨儿子。

Higher Spirit
Sentynel
Mar 17 2006, 08:43 PM
No ninjas here. Honest.

Thar's the best you can do?
Shame of the Super Son

Sentynel
Member Avatar
Nothing But The Rain

Um, nope, but I don't see any pirates doing that.
Sentynel - Head Ninja, Admin, Keeper of the Ban Afrit, Official Forum Graphics Guy, and forum code debugger.
A still more glorious dawn awaits, not a sunrise, but a galaxy rise, a morning filled with 400 billion suns - the rising of the Milky Way

Egrami
Member Avatar
Foliot
YARRR !! :pirate1:

Apollo
Member Avatar
Marid
:ninja4:

evillaugh
Member Avatar
Djinni
Whoa, someone posted something in the year of our lord 2018

I wouldn't peg this for a revived thread, but I sea it has it's merits.
friends come and friends go, but enemies accumulate
education is important, school however, is another matter
If you think the grass is greener on the other side, it's because it is fertilized with bullcabbage

Sentynel
Member Avatar
Nothing But The Rain

Twelve year necro? Yikes.

Didier
Member Avatar
Utukku
I feel old

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Spamzone · Next Topic »